BECOMING AN AGENCY
THE JOB WITH MANY NAMES!
- Social Media Influencer
- Internet Personality
- Content Creator
- Instagram Influencer
This is some of the most important information that you will ever see. Please read it all from top to bottom!
We represent established and new internet personalities across the world! We provide you with FREE promotion, negotiations, career guidance, development, consultations, and advice! YES, FOR FREE! You will never pay us a cent out of your pocket!
We have worked with many different clients and continue to establish relationships that provide our represented talent with new opportunities. We have current clients that include companies and brands that you see in everyday life. If a company or brand is not our current client, we simply contact them and create a new relationship.
TOO AFRAID TO SUCCEED?
There is a common misconception among inexperienced or younger social media influencers that they can reach a high level of success without being represented by an agency. They believe that they can just do it all on their own. But then most of them don't. This industry can be confusing. Success can happen fast or at any time and you have to be ready. Some influencers ignore things that can make their life easier or help them accomplish more. Whether it's an opportunity like securing agency representation or technical aspects about their YouTube channel, their image, or how they are perceived by potential clients. Do they already have an ego? Are they too scared or worried about actually succeeding? Maybe they just don't understand how it all works. Even if they do accomplish some success alone, they are still holding themselves back from achieving even more. But guess what? We don't ignore anything and we worry every day about your success! We will never stop concentrating on correcting and improving every single part of your career!
Most successful social media influencers have an agency representing them.
- To have people watching out for their career.
- So they can make more money.
- To receive sponsors, deals, and projects.
- Because it shows that they are serious.
Does Shane Dawson have a talent agency representing him? He sure does! Do you think Ellie Thumann is represented by a modeling agency? Of course she is!
WHAT EVEN IS AN AGENCY?
Question: "It sounds like too much trouble to deal with."
Answer: No, not at all. It's actually really easy to deal with us!
Question: "Doesn't an agency just take all of my money?"
Answer: Nope! We can bring you new sponsors, opportunities, and career guidance that you would never have on your own.
WHY IS IT FREE?
Our agency only receives a realistic percentage from what we bring to you. Everything else that we do for you is completely FREE! You are never charged a penny just to be represented by our agency. Eclipse provides you with FREE promotion, negotiations, career guidance, development, consultations, and advice! Our compensation comes from a commission that we receive each time we find you sponsors, endorsements, collaborations, deals, and projects. And we will always try to make you more money than you can from doing it yourself, so you won't even notice our commission!
Example #1: A company offers you $5,000 to do a project for them. You don't want to risk losing the sponsor so you accept it and you make $5,000.
Example #2: A company contacts Eclipse about having you do a project for them. We negotiate with the company and are able to secure $7,500 for you instead. We receive 20% of the total amount ($1,500) for our commission. You then receive $6,000 instead of $5,000.
What was the difference?
1. You didn't have to communicate and negotiate with the company!
2. We communicated and negotiated with the company on your behalf for FREE!
3. You received more money than you would have by yourself!
4. You are respected and taken seriously because you are represented by an agency!
"Maybe I'll just get a manager." Great! But there's a time for a manager in the future after you are making good money from the sponsors and endorsements that you desire. Managers are there to help manage you, otherwise they are an agent. Managers receive 10% to 20% from ALL of your income, whether they were involved with specific projects or not. So we'll help you get one of those later! And if you already have a manager, no problem! We can work shoulder to shoulder with them to help you achieve your goals! Does your manager advise you against having an agency to represent you? Oh no! Look for a new manager! That's sketchy and immoral and they are holding you back. A manager should never be controlling and should always be excited for you to excel in your career! We love managers! We work closely with them, but we care about you more!
Are you already a huge YouTube star? Or are you looking to become a more successful YouTuber?
- Who is making sure that your channel is completely optimized?
- Are you doing it?
- Do you have time for that?
- Do you know exactly what to do?
- Why take so much time and energy to create, shoot, and edit videos if you're not getting the subscribers or views that you want?
- Are you where you want to be with your channel, subscribers, and views?
- Do you want to improve?
- Or will you just settle with what you have and the direction you are going in?
We guarantee that there are a few technical/analytical items on your YouTube channel and videos right now that we could fix for you. Our improvements would increase your subscribers, views, and ad revenue! If you're serious about being a YouTube creator and influencer and want to capitalize on the amount of money and success you're making in this industry, then answer these YouTube questions:
- What are your videos about?
- Do you run out of new ideas?
- How long are your videos?
- How long should your videos be?
- Do you know why it matters?
- How often do you post videos?
- Which day or days do you post videos?
- Does it matter what day?
- What time of the day do you post?
- What keyword tags do you use for your videos?
- Why do you use those tags?
- How many tags do you use?
- What channel keyword tags do you use?
- What are channel tags?
- What about keywords in the video descriptions?
- Do you use hashtags for each video?
- What do you have in your channel information?
- Does it matter?
- What other social media accounts do you have?
- Which social media accounts do you need?
- What social media links do you post on your channel and videos?
- How do you have your social media links formatted?
- Why does that matter?
- What about video and channel presets?
- How will that make things easier?
- Do you have a good intro?
- What is on your outro?
- What music do you use?
- Should you use "Dreams" by Jaokim Karud?
- Will that help you?
- What music can you use?
- Why does worrying about music matter?
- How do you get a suggested video?
- What does that even mean?
- Why do you people keep saying, "Hi guys, welcome to my channel or welcome back to my channel" on every video?
- Is that really necessary?
- Have you been verified?
- What is that?
- How do you get people to watch your videos?
- What are YouTube's algorithms?
- What does that mean?
- Are you monetized?
- Why not?
- If you have ever gone viral or had a sudden increase in subscribers and views, did you do something about it right away?
- Do you know what to do when that happens?
- Or will you just let opportunities pass you by?
If you can easily answer all of these questions on your own and you have all of these things under control, then you are the 1% and you don't need us. But the bottom line is this; 99% of all influencers WILL NOT achieve a higher level of success if they are not represented by an agency. If you do not have an agency working with you then you are missing out on a lot! It's that simple.
- Are you using your Instagram account to its full potential?
- Do you understand how much of a marketing tool it is?
- What does that mean?
- When should you post pictures?
- Should you post a picture of your dog?
- How many more pictures of you sticking out your tongue should you have?
- What about posting videos?
- When do you post on your story?
- Are you where you want to be with your followers and likes?
- Do you want to improve?
- Or will you just settle with the way things are going?
If you do not have an agency working with you then you are missing out on a lot! It's that simple.
OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA!
Along with YouTube and Instagram, we will work to increase your current online presence and establish new social media to also assist with your career. This includes utilizing Snapchat, Twitter, and Facebook.
"TALK TO MY AGENT!"
You are never charged a penny just to be represented by our agency. And doing everything on your own can limit sponsors and projects you could get while taking up time you don't have. Negotiating for yourself will probably leave you making a lot less than you could be making if you have our agency working on your behalf. As a creator and influencer, you should be concentrating on enhancing your career, not negotiating with industry professionals who can take advantage of you. Why not have the confidence of knowing that we will always try to make you more money than you can from doing it all by yourself? The extra amount that we bring in for you more than covers the percentage we receive for making you money! Most companies and brands DO NOT take you serious without being represented by an agency. They look at you as unprofessional and inexperienced. But they love the idea that they can underpay you for your true value and what you're really worth. Eclipse will always know your value and worth. As your agency, we can help take care of you and your career. Whether you're an established YouTube Star or you just want more for yourself, come talk with us!